When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: N.INDIANA Bike Transport (Shipping help)

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABErs!

There is a strong possibility that I would need help getting a bike physically picked-up in Northern Indiana ......... and then carefully packaged to be shipped by Bike Flights to me here in Georgia.
The location of the bike is about 1 hour from Ft. Wayne or also about 1 hour from South Bend, IN
(somewhat in between)
I haven't attempted this process before.
I'm considering a vintage balloon bike purchase from an individual who doesn't want to get involved in the whole shipping process.
I'm willing to pay for someone's time and effort if it is reasonable enough......
I could have a shipping label emailed to whomever would consider going to this effort.
I would send a payment to you, for the traveling time, gas, & packaging time (labor) using PayPal.
Is there anybody who wants to give this a shot ??
Reply here or PM if you prefer ....... Thank you for your consideration! CCR Dave

Would the seller be willing to drop the bike off at a shop near them? I had a Roadmaster packed and did Bike Flights with a super cool shop in South Bend.

I can PM you his information and digits if this is a possibility

Pete

Would the seller be willing to drop the bike off at a shop near them? I had a Roadmaster packed and did Bike Flights with a super cool shop in South Bend.

I can PM you his information and digits if this is a possibility

Pete
Hello Pete, Thank you for the reply! I will ask the seller about South Bend....but my gut feeling is that he would consider that too far... (1 hour each direction)
I got a PM from another forum member that's about 30 minutes from Ft. Wayne......and we are working on the possibility of him being able to help me out.
I will make sure to post ASAP if I have a solution to this request. Thanks again! CCR Dave

HELP HAS BEEN FOUND !!
A BIG "Thank You!" to Jim aka "Rideahiggins" from N.E. Indiana, for helping me out with my shipping issue!
All is Great! :D I will, soon, be Cruisin' around on my Mercury AirFlight !!
(And listening to Steve Miller's "Cruisin' in (on) my Mercury" on repeat 'till I've worn it out) ;)
Cheers! :) CCR Dave

Back