When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Picked up this little guy at the Powder Springs show yesterday. Does anyone have any lit or a pic of an original or restored one of these? Thanks, Shawn

DSC_1668 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1669 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1670 - Copy.JPG

Yea I did the Google and Tricycle Fetish thing as well as looking through my "Riding Toys" book and couldn't find anything. Thanks, Shawn

Pretty sure you have a mid to late 1930s Mercury tricycle. Check out this page from the tricyclefetish blog showing the Mercury rear step design of that era. Scroll down to near the bottom of the page: http://www.tricyclefetish.com/blog/2011/page/2/

The step in the photo looks identical to the one on your trike. Probably originally had some type of streamlined looking seat top.

Dave

the badge on the fender looks to have been add on poss.western flyer bike badge
i have never seen a tricycle with one on the fender just saying.

The badge is riveted on and appears to have been with the trike its whole life//Thanks Dave I'll try running down the Mercury stuff and see what I can find. V/r Shawn

Back