When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western flyer.. what's not correct ? Calling CWC experts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzer kid

I live for the CABE
hello fellow caber's, so have this bike a WF 41ish tanker.
I've been back and fourth over with the owner as far as an offer to buy his bike. I'm not well knowledged on CWC bikes and how rare certain models are as I am normally a schwinn/ whizzer collector.
The question I have is what's not 100% correct on this bike? What I see is only speedo set up is a repop, and tires and possibly peddles not original.
It has been redone and color was matched very well to og. He also has a nos ND 2 speed set up . But I am not sure with the tank I can install it ??
Thanks for any info. I've NEVER had any opportunity to get a bicycle of this caliber.. and I'm very excited!
-
-Sometimes what ppl spend restoring a bike is not what they get back out of it , I learned this in all my VW days . But if you never plan on selling I guess it doesn't matter . That's kind of where I'm at with is deal. It's hard when the seller gives no figure as far as price . Just what he spent on restoration.
Thanks for looking , Eric

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

I'm no expert on these but the things I question are seat. stem, rack, and rear reflector all appear to be wrong other than the tings you already pointed out. I also believe paint scheme is slightly off on fenders. V/r Shawn

Back