When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer X-53 Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Christopher

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just acquired this gem. One owner! Got it from his grandson. Took $1650, a lot of money but look at this golden boy! From what I can tell, mostly original except tires fender light, and hand grips. As you can see the front light has lost it's way through the years, I'll be posting in the wanted section to see what I can find. I think it's a 1958, but not certain....can anyone shed any light on the year and/or where to uncover a light.
Thx
X-53 2.jpg
X53.jpg

Looks like my 58 before it was restored. Yours looks awesome and with a great history too.What a beuty.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice one. I think I saw a light on Ebay from Daniel "bicyclebones". Pricey, but the real McCoy.... Good luck. I don't see it on the site for sale now, but not in the SOLD section either?

Appreciate it...yep $450 is pricey...plus it doesn't have the Western Flyer embossed top. I think I'll probably go down the repop road

Yeah...that may be the only way. I had to use a repop light bar when I did my Elgin Twin Bar years ago ( got from Jerry). You can always keep looking for an original, and if you find one, flip the repop as I'm sure there would be "takers" on it.

Back