When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bike Are These Pedals For?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustjunkie

. . . . . . .
image.jpg
image.jpg

The blocks are 3 3/4"

with the union cap,they were just aftermarket replacements from what I know.all the Schwinn pedals had some sort of Schwinn stamping on the end cap.

should mention though,Union did make the pedals for schwinn models from around the early 60's or so up to the 70's as far as I know.the end caps had schwinn approved markings with made in germany on the inside of the pedal.

If those had the Schwinn stamped caps and if they are full size, at the least a Wasp and Tiger would be wearing those. The early Sting Rays also had that diamond block.

If those had the Schwinn stamped caps and if they are full size, at the least a Wasp and Tiger would be wearing those. The early Sting Rays also had that diamond block.
if they had the Schwinn end caps,they would be on their way here.

Mid to late 1960s. Same pedals as used on Schwinn bikes, just minus the stamping. Looks like full length blocks, so used on basic to mid-range bikes, Sting-Rays, whatever middleweights weren't using bow pedals, maybe Cycle Truck.
Cheers, Geoff

My '54 DX Spitfire badge has these pedals with the Union mark. I have no reason to believe they were replaced, but have no way of knowing either.

Back