When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bike Did U Work on Today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally wrapped up a build that I've been slowly working on over the past several months. This may be heresy because it's a modern bike, but I thought it was worthy of sharing. It's a custom cyclocross bike, with frame and fork fabricated by Humble Frameworks.

IMG_3795.JPG.jpg

IMG_3796.JPG.jpg

IMG_3797.JPG.jpg

IMG_3798.JPG.jpg

IMG_3799.JPG.jpg

image.jpeg
I've been working on a clamp that will fit my handle bars for my 1903 Racycle cusion.... The bars are TOC Wooden Rams Horns, the stem is also TOC- Hussey- thing is the mounting ferrule is 11/8" in diameter, which is roughly 1/4" bigger than the common bar clamp.... Had to decide if it was time to build or, try and stretch an original, decided to build....This is about half way done.... Still need to sculpt it on down and smooth it over....

still trying to figure out goose neck problem on my 55 spitfire (posted in all things schwinn/50's head tube size?) but serviced the rest and don't think it had been done ever been done sense my dad got from my cousin around 1960 who bought it new in 55 so been in my family all its life!, just added the struts sense the fork broke once already
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it Joe! With twin Wasps, that thing must really FLY!!! I really like the way that bird is looking.

Back