When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bike Did U Work on Today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Gotta tell ya Shawn,Never a dull moment with ya on the rebuilds.But what I like the most is the SNO FLAKE Hanging on the back wall.Made by the great Garton Toy Company.outta of Sheboygan Wis.
ALL THE BEST TO YA

Thanks Rudy. I love the dog on the Sno Flake! V/r Shawn

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Worked on the 41 Rollfast today. Making progress.

Thanks Rudy. I love the dog on the Sno Flake! V/r Shawn
True Dat!!!Our bloodhound does the same gallup,when we let him run at my Little League Field.And not Gallup N.M. And if ya don't mind me saying,,Thanks for your insight and info.when it comes to our bike hobby!You are one to look up to!!REGARDS TO YA!!!

Today I worked on cleaning the J.C. Higgins rear rack.
I have the frame and tank, but it’s all apart and most of the other parts are
not correct or missing.
So in the mean time, I will post this to illustrate on what I’m working on.
This is my version of what an ad would have looked like if they had made one.

2qk0zvb.jpg

should have taken before photos, but today I straightened out a very bent 34 Huffman Camelback. it's not completely done, but almost there. straightening kinked tubes is a slow business, and takes patience.

My sister-in-laws Taiwan special. She hadn't ridden it in about 20 years but at least it was hanging in her garage. Didn't they know about grease back then?

Mike

should have taken before photos, but today I straightened out a very bent 34 Huffman Camelback. it's not completely done, but almost there. straightening kinked tubes is a slow business, and takes patience.

I would like to see a pic of this one please. V/r Shawn

My sister-in-laws Taiwan special. She hadn't ridden it in about 20 years but at least it was hanging in her garage. Didn't they know about grease back then?

Mike

I was doing some work as a favor for a youngster on a Wal-Mart bike and it had NO grease in the bottom bracket! V/r Shawn

Back