When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I rode my blue shadow, tripple3 style...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458094828.129154.jpg

I hope it never happens, but I'm afraid you're gonna eat it one of these days Mark:eek:
I can just see some darn stray cat darting out in front of you from under a parked car & there goes Mark sailing over the bars....
I see someone "liked" this post. I can't believe someone liked this post! Then I see its Tripple3 that liked it! LMAO!!! I am going to like it to then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I see someone "liked" this post. I can't believe someone liked this post! Then I see its Tripple3 that liked it! LMAO!!! I am going to like it to then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Hey, if it does happen, at least he'll have a pic to remember the event:p

At the very least turn that 7 around. Lol. Great looking bike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wish I could, but it's a youth seat, incorrect year so it's the only way it fits. I hit my knees frequently, just eager to ride it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, new ride. Got it from Krautwaggen a 1940 26" IJ. Finally got around to putting it all together. Rides great , besides the reversed 7 and youth seat on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I am getting hungry again (Taco Tuesday), stopped at the well again today, I can't believe they are still drilling that thing; it's getting hard to park a bike the grass has so many sunken tire tracks.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back