When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what one bicycle have you had the longest

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've had this 1936 Westfield with Columbus badge since 1995. It was my first complete prewar tank bike. The bike in my avatar I've owned since the early 80s. It was my first balloon tire bike that I rode for years. A bike crash with a car in 95 broke the frame. I built up some other frames right after that, but soon bought the Westfield and became a collector. The Westfield was 200$ and the most expensive bike I had bought at the time. Some of my friends thought I spent to much on an old bike. Many bikes have come and gone since then, but I've always hung on to it. It's always been my favorite rider.
image (1).jpeg

I've had Tempest close to nine years, Germaine (Schwinn) at least five. This just isn't the computer where I have those pictures (I'll add a 'family picture' later).

My cousin bought this 55 spitfire brand-new at Pioneer Schwinn bike shop in Norwalk, he put the cycle truck goose neck, butterfly bars & custom pin striping on it, my dad ended up with it a couple years later, we beat the poop out of it in the 60s and robbed bars, neck & seat to turn my 64 Sting Ray into a dirt bike ( it now has a OG cycle truck neck not pictured) I pulled it out of the backyard junkpile and back on the road in the late 70s and just put the tank on it last year.
IMG_4885.JPG
IMG_4891.JPG
IMG_4892.JPG
IMG_4914.JPG

Last edited:
Back