When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What The Heck Was I Thinking?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
I brought this carcass home 2 years ago for the parts and it sat in my shed until last weekend. That was when my sister-in -law decided she wanted a bike. So we spent this week going through my parts stash and piecing together this low budget rider for her. She rode it yesterday on the vintage ride and again today. (The pedals are off in the pic because of the tight space where she stores it.) She's happy and has a real smooth riding fat tire bike to log some miles on this summer. Here's a before and after.
IMG_0441_zpslnzq8dy8.jpg
bettys%20schwinn_zpsdwg4jkx7.jpg

Nice to see another bike brought back from the dead! I would love to go through you stash pile. Great job.

I brought this carcass home 2 years ago for the parts and it sat in my shed until last weekend. That was when my sister-in -law decided she wanted a bike. So we spent this week going through my parts stash and piecing together this low budget rider for her. She rode it yesterday on the vintage ride and again today. (The pedals are off in the pic because of the tight space where she stores it.) She's happy and has a real smooth riding fat tire bike to log some miles on this summer. Here's a before and after.
IMG_0441_zpslnzq8dy8.jpg
bettys%20schwinn_zpsdwg4jkx7.jpg
Two lucky ladies....your sister-in-law and of course, the bike! Great job cleaning her up!

Back