When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What To Use As A Top Coat On A Leather Seat That Just Been Dyed?

-

rustyhood

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I just dye a leather seat and it came out really well. Now I need to top coat it with something to protect it, any suggestions?

I have asked the same question to a few different leather crafters that have done jobs for me and they all had the same advice. It comes in a 8oz size.

upload_2016-6-24_21-10-3.jpeg
Neatsfoot oil is a yellow oil rendered and purified from the shin bones and feet (but not the hooves) of cattle. "Neat" in the oil's name comes from an old English word for cattle. Neatsfoot oil is used as a conditioning, softening and preservative agent for leather

8 OZ; Neatsfoot Oil; Combination Of Natural & Synthetic Oils; Used By Saddlemakers & Bootmakers To Soften; Preserve & Waterproof Smooth Leathers; It Lubricates The Fibers Which Restores Suppleness; Great For Use On Outdoor Leather Gear Such As Boots & Baseball Gloves.

Back