When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's Wrong With This Autocycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The paint looks pretty thick where the serial number is. I originally thought resto when I saw that, but the rest of the bike swayed me the other way. Not sure. It would be cool if that was the original badge, but I guess only way of telling is to take it off and see what holes are underneath if this badge really is taller than a normal badge.

After looking at the additional pictures, I'm thinking that had a very professional resto job at some point.

Those badges used to be in the Peters'Chestnut Hollow catalog back in the early 90's. Same size,badge pattern as,wait for it,....CWC.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Too early for s2's. Woulda had flat lobdells,or drop centers,chrome. Pretty deluxe bike,probably woulda had a straight chain,too. Restored how the person who had it,or restored how the owner wanted it to be.

Too early for s2's. Woulda had flat lobdells,or drop centers,chrome. Pretty deluxe bike,probably woulda had a straight chain,too. Restored how the person who had it,or restored how the owner wanted it to be.

I've seen I think 7 of these and all had drop centers. Pretty rare bike honestly. All the kids wanted the canti ...The early post war autocycle is one of my favorites. Here is my old deluxe/equipped 1946 BA107

81909b90bb66586efa9206e2a13a437e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
8e9cd2e7b0312d9fdb229645662283ce.jpg

Nice. I'm the 2nd owner of a late 40 b107 autocycle. Has all the bells n whistles, factory dd n.d. 2 speed,pat pending drum brake,fenderlight cover,e.a. horn in tank,stepped 6 hole rack refector,even have the orig chyco suer service w/w tires ratholed away. Not a big fan of the cantis,the 46-49 fatbar autocycles were,in my opinion,the best bike schwinn ever built.

Nice. I'm the 2nd owner of a late 40 b107 autocycle. Has all the bells n whistles, factory dd n.d. 2 speed,pat pending drum brake,fenderlight cover,e.a. horn in tank,stepped 6 hole rack refector,even have the orig chyco suer service w/w tires ratholed away. Not a big fan of the cantis,the 46-49 fatbar autocycles were,in my opinion,the best bike schwinn ever built.

Yes sir... they are sexy... your green on green is awesome. My original screen name was fatbar haha. Cantis look weird to me... not a fan either

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh yeah,Abe,my late 40 ,has script,flat lobdell rims. Funny,ya see a lot of post war b607's,but not a lot of b107's. And after the war,drops on the b107's.

Back