When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite bike of all time?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It's hard to pick just one, but if could only have one bike from the classic balloon tire era, it would have to be the 1936 Huffman built, Dayton Safety Streamline.
And that's saying a lot, since I consider myself a dyed in the wool, Schwinn guy.
It's just a great bike for a lot of different reasons.

Glad there's a happy ending here. Beauty of a bike! What's the scoop on the little green eyes on the pedal ends?
The green are on the right and has red on the left . This is how they where sold in 56 according to the ad . Pretty cool love this bike for sure .

70's kawasaki bmx. Had a prototype with no serial number, sold it years ago when I was unemployed, and would love to find another.

Rode like a heavy, mushy piece of crap, but it was awesome.

download.jpg

after all these years, it's still the 1940 Dayton Mainliner, and they don't get better than Marty's black and white.
...I think Marty's bikes are all my favorite; but I sold this 1 to him so it's a bit more Special.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438255041.470499.jpg
IMG_8147.JPG
IMG_8149.JPG

with original paperwork. http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/huffman-twinflex.38816/
Also my best bike find purchase to date.
My personal favorite I own and love to ride; is my 1940 Western Flyer heavy service bike:
IMG_9206.JPG

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/prewar-western-flyer.71602/

Last edited:
Back