When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel and Tire Hanger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Here's how I'm storing my wheels and tires these days. They are just cheap shelf brackets from the hardware store. Biggest one they sell, 16" I think. I bent the end up slightly, so a wheel/tire can't accidentally slide off. Buy them by the box, screw them to the wall and there ya go. So far, I'm pretty happy with this set-up. If I need something at the back of the stack, it's not so deep that it's too much trouble to retrieve. I'm thinking about putting an inverted hook on the end of a shovel handle, so I can get them down without getting out the ladder.

Tire Hanger.jpg

I have a garden hose hanger for my recycled inner tubes & wheel strips. keeps a nice rounded edge for less creasing.

The shelf brackets are a great idea for tire & rim storage!

Here's how I'm storing my wheels and tires these days. They are just cheap shelf brackets from the hardware store. Biggest one they sell, 16" I think. I bent the end up slightly, so a wheel/tire can't accidentally slide off. Buy them by the box, screw them to the wall and there ya go. So far, I'm pretty happy with this set-up. If I need something at the back of the stack, it's not so deep that it's too much trouble to retrieve. I'm thinking about putting an inverted hook on the end of a shovel handle, so I can get them down without getting out the ladder.

View attachment 151329
this is a great idea....

great idea Dave.I was just looking for ideas and dont have to look any farther.

Back