When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who is Hammond?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Schwinn1776

I live for the CABE
is this a real ad?
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bik/6032531847.html
varcity1.jpg

I am selling my huge collection of old vintage antique bicycles.
I have hundreds. I have a garage full and many inside my house as well as a storage shed packed!
I have Schwinn, monark, Columbia, Packard, Shelby, evans, mead, rollfast, hawthorne, huffman, good year, Dayton, thor, excelsior, elgin, Raleigh, jc Higgins, mercury, American flyer, colson, Harvard, Belknap, murray, westfield and many others.

I am starting with my most prized bicycles first. I am only selling 1 at a time. If you are interested in my whole collection I would be willing to sell it in whole for 2.3 million. no offers accepted. shipping would be at the buyer's expense.

I am well known by everyone in the industry and my prices are firm but VERY fair!

Hammond's the name, bicycles are my game. Come pick up what this number 1 seller has!

This beauty is a super-rare Varsity. near mint condition. value is around 85-90k. I will sell for 45k or trade for custom show car or newer motor home. cash talks and im a good listener. Strike while the kettle's hot fellas!

As you can see by the pics this bike is no joke. I can send more pics but will require 500 to my paypal before beginning correspondence. (Of course the 500 will go toward the purchase price).
There are a lot of so-called collector out there impersonating and dreaming so I have to screen people.

First pic is of my great grandfather with the bike in 1938. the muscular guy is me holding it almost 80 years later!

Calls only
01212_1WIIirOSxqz_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Back