When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Workman cycle truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

burrolalb

Finally riding a big boys bike
Im just wondering if anyone out there dose custom clips for cycle truck drop stands .... the reason why i don't like fenders ... has anyone seen a cycle truck without fenders with a clip .... thanks and fill free to lay the knowledge on me lol thanks all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

No need for custom clip.. Early Worksman Cycle trucks had clips like Schwinn but newer models have 2 springs that hold the stand up.. The stand kinda floats when up...You can order from Worksman and they cost about 6.25 each( spring part # 7231R and 7231L)... I have them on all of my trucks, 2 Schwinn and 2 Worksman...
003.JPG

012.JPG

No need for custom clip.. Early Worksman Cycle trucks had clips like Schwinn but newer models have 2 springs that hold the stand up.. The stand kinda floats when up...You can order from Worksman and they cost about 6.25 each( spring part # 7231R and 7231L)... I have them on all of my trucks, 2 Schwinn and 2 Worksman...View attachment 467741

View attachment 467743
Thank you very much do you got the website to cause when im on the website to workmen they don't sell any parts thanks again its very helpful

I ordered some parts last year some time and they've changed there page since,but the part number haven't changed .... phone number is 718)322-2000 or check 2017 maintenance schedule and factory direct parts list... theres another place on the web but I have to remember where I found it... I'll send you a pic later today of the spring and how it works... tony

Thank you.... if it wasn't for this i would try to rig something up but this is way better thanks they are on it way

Back