When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Victor bicycle by Westfield Mfg.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
V

victor27

I have a ladies bicycle that was probably bought in the late 1920's or early 1930's. It was my mother's, and as far as I know no reconditioning was ever done to it. The headplate says "Victor, New York, NY" but there's a decal below the seat that says "Westfield Mfg. Co." within a triangle. It looks like there was information on the patent number, but part of the decal has worn off. I am interested in finding out anything I can about this bike, including what its approximate value might be. It's not in good condition at this point.

Columbia bike

Westfield Manufacturing Company was a leader in the bicycle industry. Many of the bicycles sold by the Sears Roebuck and Co. were manufactured by Westfield (although not exclusively). Sears bicycles such as the famous 1935-8 Elgin Bluebird were made by Westfield. So was the 1934-36 Elgin Blackhawk and Falcon among many others. Columbia was the in-house brand name for the Westfield Manufacturing Company. Columbia bicycles are still being produced today.

Back