When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Strato Flyer For Sale- $150

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hi there.
Very uncommon early 60's Strato Flyer all chromed out with blue accents.
Good shape, but missing a tailight and 26 x 1.75 tires.
Bars have some peel and the seam is coming undone on the seat trim.
I live in Richmond, VA but travel throughout MD, VA, and WV for my job and delivery or meeting up closer to your location is a possibility as is shipping for actual costs.
Questions welcome.
Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• Strato Front.jpg
    Strato Front.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Strato Rear.jpg
    Strato Rear.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 376
  • Strato Main.jpg
    Strato Main.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 829
  • Strato Tank.jpg
    Strato Tank.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 588
cross posting on craigs and ebay..same time..is illegal... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270651029936&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Vintage Western Flyer Stratoflyer 1960's Men's 26x1.75 Oct 21, 201018:41:49 EDT Seller info
Member id megoman Other item info
Item number: 270651029936
Item location: Richmond, Virginia, United States Very hard to find space age middleweight Strato Flyer from Western Flyer in chrome with blue accents.

Looks all original, but is missing it's tire/tubes (26 x 1.75)...I'll include 1 cheng shin tire in nice shape if you like and I have the chain (not pictured).

The chrome has some pitting/flaking on the bars and throughout the frame and forks there is some age dicoloration on close inspection.

Also, as seen in the pics, the seam on the seat is coming of, but it's there and repairable.

Does come with the original fender ornament and overall a real head turner in need of a better home.

Please ask if you have additonal questions and pickup is definitely available.Return policy
Item must be returned within

Refund will be given as

Return policy details
7 days after the buyer receives it

Money Back

If unsatified, I will return money, minus posatage, but please examine the pictures carefully, so you will not discover something unexpected.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. yes unexpected? you gonnq honor return policie? ty

First of all, I am all for free speech, but in my opinion, The Cabe is a forum for fellow bicycle collectors to exchange ideas, seek advice, and a vehicle of commerce among many things...however, not really appropriate to slander a member over buyer's remorse (without even receiving the item and quality/authenticity being in question).
Mikeal, we will have our due process within ebay for you to welch out of your unsolicited offer and commitment to buy the bike on the grounds of delayed shipping...extra time I needed to properly ship a bicycle internationally and through customs, including multiple failed attempts to find an appropropriate box digging in dumpsters for you.
Another thing, before listing on ebay, I decided to give Cabe members a crack at it in advance. This posting is a thread and cannot be deleted so nothing immoral or against ebay policies has ocurred.
If you want to be a jackass and attempt to foul my character publicly and taint my nearly 600, 100% positive feedbacks before even asking out of YOUR deal, that is your prerogative, but it doesn't make it right and you will have a fight on your hands.

cross posting on craigs and ebay..same time..is illegal... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270651029936&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT Vintage Western Flyer Stratoflyer 1960's Men's 26x1.75 Oct 21, 201018:41:49 EDT Seller info
Item location: Richmond, Virginia, United States Very hard to find space age middleweight Strato Flyer from Western Flyer in chrome with blue accents.

Looks all original, but is missing it's tire/tubes (26 x 1.75)...I'll include 1 cheng shin tire in nice shape if you like and I have the chain (not pictured).

The chrome has some pitting/flaking on the bars and throughout the frame and forks there is some age dicoloration on close inspection.

Also, as seen in the pics, the seam on the seat is coming of, but it's there and repairable.

Does come with the original fender ornament and overall a real head turner in need of a better home.

Please ask if you have additonal questions and pickup is definitely available.Return policy

Refund will be given as

Return policy details

Money Back

If unsatified, I will return money, minus posatage, but please examine the pictures carefully, so you will not discover something unexpected.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. yes unexpected? you gonnq honor return policie? ty

................so he's using all resources to sell a bicycle. dealers do the same thing when they sell a car.

Does it make it wrong when I occasionally give CABE members first crack at misc. items in The Break Room then eBay them if they don't sell here?

"You gonna knock me outta the window too?"

As long as I'm dealing with an honest seller I don't care where else it's posted. v/r Shawn

Refund will be given as

Return policy details

Money Back

I am interested. Is it still available? I can pick up bike in Richmond after the holidays, but will pay in advance via Paypal only or I can bring cash at time of pick up. I can not pick up until early to mid January though. Thanks

I was just about to relist on ebay after having my worse experience with a buyer backing out of his commitment...to much to get into.
I replaced the bars (chrome peeling) with a nice vintage wald set, and put on NOS, and I mean NEW Carlisle Zephyr tires from the mid to late 80's military issue (they were tagged).
I would need to ask more, because more is in it.
Let me think about it as January is a ways away and I need the space.
Thanks for your interest.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back