When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 50's JC Higgins girls Colorflow with Batwing headlight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm looking to sell my JC Higgins Colorflow. It's complete except the horn inside the tank and the rear fender reflector lense. All of the jewels are the original glass. It's a skiptooth, rides nice and smooth. The rims spin true with no missing spokes. I have an original JC Higgins lock with the key that works nicely I will throw in also. The headlight is a repop made out of resin so it won't ever rust. It works fine. I'm asking $500obo plus shipping.
colorflow1-1.jpg
colorflow2-1.jpg
colorflow3-1.jpg
colorflow4-1.jpg
colorflow5-1.jpg
colorflow6-1.jpg

No, That's the family hauler (and home to all the black widows in the neighborhood). Two days of parking it and they attack! I hate spiders! Thanks though.

That lock is VERY hard to find. It works nicely. This bike needs a new home guys. Christmas is coming and the wife could use a new bike!!

Give me a motor and a jacket and i'll ride it to you! Ok not really but it does need a new home asap! Fed Ex qouted me $35 to ship from Modesto,Ca. to Mesa,Az yet UPS said $108????? Someones getting over!

Haha not sure where you are but the ride to Montreal may be brutal, especially with snow on the way!
UPS are criminals, they charge alot then once it crosses the border they add a "Brokerage fee" of 50-100$ to clear it at the border. A process that takes 30 seconds and 1 signature on a paper. Out of curiosity what would shipping be to Montreal, postal code: H3Z 1X1

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back