When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do you buy your 26x1 3/4 Schwinn Tires??

-

belkerx3

Look Ma, No Hands!
I need some tires for 2 of my Schwinn middle weights. Where does everyone get the tires for their 26 inch S7 mid weight Schwinns? I prefer white walls.
Thanks

Reactions: JLF
Like everything else, check ebay. Kenda makes a good 26X 1 3/4 tire in black and whitewall. I have had good dealings with seller "Bicyclebones", and I think he still has them.

JWM

Your local bike store should carry some..., at least mine does. Their pretty cheap. Like internet price without shipping.
But I go to a store called Cycle Works which advertises "NOT Your Ordinary Bicycle Store". So it could be different where you live.

you shouldn't be paying more than $30 for a set, your local bike shop should be able to supply them for you.

Wow! Thanks for the sites. They are way cheaper than ebay. $6 for blackwalls and $15 for whitewalls.

that is cheap.keep in mind the standard middleweight tire is actually 26x2x1 3/4.the 26x1 3/4 are a tad smaller,but work fine on S7 wheels.

Back