When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1985 86? Cycle pro mag f/s

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So can anyone give me an idea of this bike and possibly value
61e00341-1.jpg

Not terribly valuable i dont think, looks to be an entry level freestyler from '85 or '86 probably...Id put it at $125 or so if i were to sell it. The rims are upgraded ACS Z-Rims they're the most valuable part of the bike. If the brakes are dia-compe theyre worth a lil somethin too, but i'd bet they are knockoff Lee Chi or something like that

The wheels will have date codes, the hubs look to be the ACS and if so will have date codes, also inside the rim may be a hand painted date of manufacture, that will probably coincide with the hub since they were likely built together originally.

oh I found a haro wheel set in the trash lol I was pretty excited. but yeah I'd sell it for 150 where would it sell

Last edited:
The rims are nylon or plastic, Zytel i think it might be called. The odyssey brakes didnt come out until '86, theyre somewhat sought after.

Id sell the wheels separate from the bike.

I would buy the whole bike from you if you wanted to sell.I love old freestyle/ bmx
Ely

Yah they are z-rims, I think i mentioned that buried in my 1st post, wheelset may be worth $75-$125 even more or less depending on your buyer/condition, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back