When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amf westpoint 1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

doctor

Look Ma, No Hands!
HI ALL, just discovered this in my in-laws basement.....what can anyone tell me about it.
almost no rust , rotted tires and just really dirty.AMF westpoint 1..
5893305280-1.jpg

69c1a9aeba-1.jpg

Last edited:
Late 60's, probably 68 or 69. Long framed version of the AMF. The condition is great, just a single speed bike. Multi speed bikes are what usual sell better. Although, I would love to have this one, just probably couldn't afford it right now.

30thtbird , what do you think this bike is worth.....the picture i posted is right out of the basement not even cleaned or polished.

Patience, its only worth what someone is willing to pay. But, most people probably would pay about $100 give or take. Its unique, complete, rare, but not incredibily valueable. As said earlier, this is really a base model other than that sissy bar.

Hey Doc. There is a bike like this one but a 3 speed and no tall sissy bar on craigslist listed for 150.00 and hasn't sold in over a week. I can supply the link if you need it. I'm leaning towards the 150.00 to 175.00 range. It's got 2 or 3 things going for it. 1. long frame 2. sissy bar 3. condition. I might be interested if we could work something out. I'll pm you and we can go from there. Kenny.

hey guys , my mother -in -law brought down my wifes bike from the basement.maybe 67-69, a westpoint girls bike ,purple ,banana seat, no sissy bar but this bike is in terrific condition. I'll post pics soon.

I have a Westpoint 5 that is a rebadged Avenger 5 and was told by the person I bought it from it was made for a department store somewhere,I would like to find out just who they were made for.

i live 30 minute from the factory and since they are made in arkansas they sell really well here and can some time reach stingray prices

Back