When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRON RANCH BICYCLE SWAP MEET and WHIZZ IN-PORTLAND OREGON/VANCOUVER WA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Always a good time, even if it rains (but it's nicer if it doesn't)
I think it starts at 7am
Saturday, Sept. 17th
23100 NE 10th Ave, Ridgefield, WA
COME EARLY, STAY A WHILE, THEN LEAVE!

Last edited:
Dave…are you trying to keep the event all to yourself or do you have information I don’t?

The Iron Ranch has always been held on Saturday, not Sunday and Jerry Germeau’s mass email lists the date as Saturday Sept 17[SUP]th[/SUP], not Sunday the 18[SUP]th[/SUP].

Man oh man!!! Bad mistake, but too long of an explanation as to why. THANK YOU!!!! and I'm SO SORRY!!! I'll edit that in my post. Although a private swap meet wouldn't be so bad. I could name my own price for all those hard to find parts that I've been lookin' fer.

Last edited:
I wish I was going,maybe next time.anyone riding a whizzer at meet? You guys have fun, ride safe. Ray

I've got a wedding on the coast to be at that afternoon but I'll be at the Ranch EARLY AM with the "flashlight brigade"....Should be a good turnout, always a great time! If you've never been it's a "must see" for the Pacific NW, if for nothing else than Al Shurmans collection of toys, bikes, cars, carnival rides, steam tractors, etc.... See you guys there!

im going. here are a few examples. plus parts as usual. some of the parts on the bikes (ie bars and seat on acouple but not all the goodies) pictured are gone but you get the idea.

Last edited:
im going. here are a few examples. plus parts as usual. some of the parts on the bikes (ie bars and seat on acouple but not all the goodies) pictured are gone but you get the idea.

The idea being, that this is going to be an expensive day out???

not expensive. it should be a happy fill up your garage and basement day out.. :) I never think about money.... because i dont have any..

Back