When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No wonder these things were recalled!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlalotta

Finally riding a big boys bike
Well, the Evinrude is in approximately 1,000 different pieces and ready to be cleaned. (No, I am not going to restore it or mess with its originality in any way...apparently there were some serious worries that I would alter this bike after my first post haha I was only joking!! Promise!!) I thought it looks neat like this and you can really see just how strange these bikes were built so I thought I would share...
Evinrudeapart4-1.jpg

Evinrudeapart3-1.jpg

Evinrudeapart2-1.jpg

Evinrudeapart1-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I like seeing the "exploded view" as well.
That thing's pretty nice.... for a boys bike ;)

Amazing! Looks like it's going to be a KILLER og example! Looks like it is cleaning up extremely well...

Can't wait to see it re-assembled. Hopefully you took notes :eek:

Truth be told, looking at those pictures I wouldn't have a clue where to start or where to finish! In the first picture on the righthand side, is that the bottom bracket attached to that chrome rod? Good job on keeping it stock and original Carlotta!

To think this was designed before CAD is just amazing. All those freegin linkages. Milwaukee is better at brewing beer than designing full suspension frames... after that rebuild it will be Miller Time for sure!

I was thinking, in this state it looks like some piece of light artillery.

Thanks for the pics and can't wait to see the rebuild. Should be an amazing example of an OG Evinude.

Back