When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old TRU-TEST bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

riddler1

hi i recently saved an old bike from the scrap pile its a TRU-TEST model # T1016 serial # A12925 thinks its made by monark. im looking for any information? possible year it was made. maybe if theres any value. any parts. ect.

You need to post a photo. It would be much more helpful. I have a Tru Test tricycle i'm trying to sell. I think mine is from the 40's?

Mostr bikes built for Tru Test Hardware stores were monarks. The 5 digit serial # places it in a series of mystery numbers between 1938 and 9. If it's a six digit, and you missed one, that'd be 1946. Pics will complete the diagnosis!

You need to post a photo. It would be much more helpful. I have a Tru Test tricycle i'm trying to sell. I think mine is from the 40's?

I was wondering if you had ever sold your trike. Wish I had the cash and space to add more *collectables*...I'd definitely buy that nice looking trike from you, if I did.

Dave

Here you go. I have to find a box big enough to ship it if you want it?
vbulletin
vbulletin
vbulletin
vbulletin

Back