When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Date your AMF CWC Huffman Monark Murray Elgin Balloon tire bicycle reprinted book

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ABC Services

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Yes this is a rare date code book that I discovered and have had it reprinted. With this book you can date most balloon tire frames made by these manufactures : AMF Cleveland Welding 39' - 59' , Huffman 38' - 59 , Monark silver king 47' - 58 , Murray Ohio ( Elgin ) 37' - 59' , as well as Westfield, Bert Scheuer, Hercules, Norman, Rabeneick, Raleigh, and Wheelcraft bicycle info included. The book is 68 pages of excellent bicycle information. All pages are black and white, with a clear cover and professional sprial bound. There are pages that have stains in them but that's how the original is, and everything is readable. Also has parts prices from that period, and alot of front and rear hub break downs that would have been on the models that are in this book. If you collect balloon tire bicycles this is a must have book! This book was discovered this year and is the missing link to the bicycle hobby. I guarantee that you will be very satisfied with this book. I am selling them for $20.00 each shipped first class. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please PM me if you are interested in a copy. I will accept money orders, checks, and pay pal.

Thank You, Brian Heckel

Attachments

• book pic 006.jpg
    book pic 006.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 518
  • book pic 005.jpg
    book pic 005.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 503
  • book pic 004.jpg
    book pic 004.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 482
  • book pic 003.jpg
    book pic 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 472
  • BOOK 001.jpg
    BOOK 001.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 470
Bonus

I have been including a quick reference sheet for the 4 major manufactures serial numbers so you dont have to open the book every time.

Still got them

Great book to have if you own any of the bikes listed in it. A must have book for the balloon tire collector!!!!

sending payment

If interested, I accept Paypal , money orders, or check. any questions please feel free to ask.

Should have posted this way earlier. Received my book and it is absolutely phenomenal. Great for dating your bike and other useful information

Book

Thank you and thank you to everyone else who has bought a copy. I hope everyone is completely satisfied. Anyone else need one I still have them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back