When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15th Annual Monson Mass Bike Show

-

MrColumbia

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
xxxx

Attachments

• rear Valley.jpg
    rear Valley.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 71
  • 2012.jpg
    2012.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hope To Be There! Will Deliver the Triple if Anyone is Interested.

I hope to attend. If anyone is interested I am selling the bike I brought to show at Monson.

I will deliver to Monson or anywhere in Southern New England

Larry Fisher

This is it:

lfisher160 said:
vbulletin

FOR SALE: 20" Radical Custom Triple Steering Western Flyer Triplet/Tandem

PRICE: NEGOTIABLE OR WILL CONSIDER TRADES

CONTACT INFO: Larry Fisher - Call me at (401)253-5335 or EMail me at [email protected]

I WILL HELP DELIVER THE BIKE IN THE NORTHEAST AND WILL WORK WITH A BUYER TO MAKE SURE IT SHIPS CAREFULLY IF NEEDED.

THIS IS A %^ #%^ FREAKING RADICAL PIECE OF KUSTOM ENGINEERING!

TERRORIZE THE LOCAL BIKE PATH! - A UNIQUE WAY TO TAKE THE FAMILY RIDING!

For those of you who know this bike - Need I say more?

For those who have not seen it before. To see more pictures - Go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11487454@N02/2051250296/in/set-72157602319448755/

This bike has so many custom features, it is hard to list them all:

- Handbuilt 20" frame constructed from three Western Flyer bicycles. Trick Floating Truss design - Three of us 6' tall adults have ridden this thing with no problem (That wasn't easy considering the beverages consumed prior to trying to ride it).

- Handbuilt Board Tracker Forks - Doubled wall tubing and truss so you can invite your fattest friends to ride with you...

- Handbuilt TRIPLE STEERING - No Friends? - No Problem just steer from the rear (If you're into that sort of thing).

- Handbuilt front caliper brake controls from ALL THREE SEATS - Lets you and your friends all panic stop together.... Coaster brake too!

- Custom Fabricated and Chromed Dual Chainwheels and Cranksets. Custom Chain Tensioners.

- Cherry Red paint with white and blue pearl - Finished off with tons of Hand Painted Hot Rod pinstriping.

- Customized Alloy Wheels with nice fat whitewalls

- Custom Fenders, Custom Seats, Custom Wideset Handlebars (gotta have room for the knees).

- Yes, even the kickstand is custom....

- Red, White, and Blue Glitter Grips, Streamers, and Bells. Custom Flag Holder up front to show your colors!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: This bike is NINE FEET LONG. It is a 20" BIKE - Look at the pictures, this is not a 26" Schwinn Tandem. I wasn't kidding, I will deliver the bike or at least help you out most anywhere in Southern New England. The bike is in perfect shape, just as I built it. This bike is not a toy - It takes some getting used to and, although it can be ridden by kids, they should be supervised as it is LONG and does not steer like a NORMAL bike.

Call or Write today - Still time to Impress your Friends and Loved Ones with Nine Feet of Snaking Tubing, Glittering Chrome, and Shiny Whitewalls for the New Year

I agree Catfish, but it always gets my shorts in a bunch when I stumble on my stuff used without someone at least asking to use it or including a link saying where it was lifted from.
Anyway, yes, I’m planning to be there as a buyer. I’ll have cash and truck.
Jim’s show always has a good vibe to it.

Back