When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Whizzer Cycletruck ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mruiz

I live for the CABE
Has anyone ever herd of it? The cycletruck I have on layaway has the frame reinforce. I don't have photos yet. But the question is did the whizzer cycletruck frame differant?
mitch

Has anyone seen a Whizzer Cycletruck?

I had a feeling this was going to be a hard buger. The catalogs from Schwinn indicated that there was such animal, but it has not been seen yet.
Mitch

Whizzer 300 Series

Here's a 300 series Whizzer motor on a Roadmaster version of a Cycletruck, the "bowed" upper bar made putting the whizzer motor on easier!

Attachments

• Roadmaster Whizzer.jpg
    Roadmaster Whizzer.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 434
Looking at Nates Whizzer cycletruck, I did not see extra metal bracing from the factory. I just have one on layaway and will be picking up soon. That does have extra bracing on the frame, not because it was broken. Thanks for the replys.
Mitch

That is my whizzer cycle truck so if you need better picks let me know. Thanks, Nate

I want to see the head badge. Just learned that the official name of this bike is power cycle truck. Found this blurry picture and I wonder if some of these came with their own badge

21351_0290_1_lg-1.jpg

pct-1.jpg

I made that headbadge...

I made both badges in the previous post.

The Power Cycle truck did NOT come with a special badge, not even a Cycletruck badge.
From what I could gather, they used the 'Planes & trains' badge.

This is a picture of my Power Cycle Truck REPLICA. Based on an original Cycle truck:

pwctreplica-1.jpg

Attachments

• W03.JPG
    W03.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 300
Back