When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 1984 Schwinn Cruiser

-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z
Status
Please reply by conversation.

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
I have this 1984 Schwinn Cruiser 5 for sale. I would like to get $175 for it. let me know if you are interested. the tires and front wheel has been changed at some time, and the front reflector is broken. if I have one I'll put it on.
serial no. JU521119
badge stamped 0834
P1030640.JPG

went out and got the old cruiser 5 today and brought it in and started cleaning and adjusting on it. I found I did have a front reflector so I added it. and though they're not correct I put a nice set of NOS GT white tires on it and it's Poppin!
I adjusted the brakes and did a bit of cleaning and lubing and it's pretty much race ready. I'm taking it to Long Beach Sunday hoping someone there will not be able to pass it up. really I'm half tempted to keep it around for anyone who wants to go for a ride, it's a nice rider bike for the non rider. with the addition of the white tires I'm raising the price to $225.. the tune up comes free!:rolleyes:
vbulletin

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back