When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I join Rat Rod Bikes forum?

-

dungo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Is it only rat rods discussed over there or is there just normal original bikes also discussed? i dont like rat rods, so would it be worth my time to join?

I think they like ratrods more but, still like old bikes. I sighed up just to post up my finds and projects.

Nick.

They discuss everything, fresh finds, ebay and craigslist listings..has a younger base of members I think, but I am 58 and like it. Takes a second to join,,why not. I bought a Manta Ray missing many parts, in my quest to put it back together original I got help from that list among 2 others including this one.

Attachments

• ray ray 001.jpg
    ray ray 001.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 47
Good research material there

I've found some good info there....can't hurt to join. I did...JD56
I spend most of time here though

I had oatmeal, but I really like Honey Nut Cherios......

I can't see a reason not to join RRB. I mean each site has a little different approach. I love the CABE and the information I get as a vintage bike collector. Scott and crew do an awesome job here. I can appreciate original vintage bikes and have a few, but I think personally I am more of a custom/rat person. I prefer powdercoating, pinstriping, custom builds, etc. I think both will serve you well and both have their benefits.

It's worth it just for the classified adds I like the site and all the cool builds that happen there but the classifieds usually have a lot of good stuff on them.

Don't cost nothing, try it on for size...it's a nice community of bicycle enthusiasts.
Personally, I cannot get past the name "rat rod..." how can any full grown adult have such a term in his/her vernacular?
Chris

Back