When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rutledge cycle corp

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
R

RedRider

Hey all, looking for someone who knows!
I found a bike that says Rutledge Cycle Corp of New York, it has an old Bike license sticker that says 1966-67 but i can't find this company anywhere. no bikes on ebay, nothing from a Google or other searches either. Anyone who may have some info on this elusive corp i sure would appreciate it of course.

Thanks
T.
(wishing i was at Copake this weekend)

Pics of Rutledge

Here are two pics of the rutledge it's in fair shape quite a bit of rust but it has a good look to it i think.

Attachments

• DSC_6406 (Small).JPG
    DSC_6406 (Small).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_6407 (Small).JPG
    DSC_6407 (Small).JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 196
Hey all, looking for someone who knows!
I found a bike that says Rutledge Cycle Corp of New York, it has an old Bike license sticker that says 1966-67 but i can't find this company anywhere. no bikes on ebay, nothing from a Google or other searches either. Anyone who may have some info on this elusive corp i sure would appreciate it of course.

Thanks
T.
(wishing i was at Copake this weekend)

I don't have a recoglection of the Rutledge Brand but from the photo it appears to be an American produced 26 x 1 3/8 LtWt bike produced by one of the following factories: Chain Bike Corp, Stelber, or Huffy. Freddy Wilkins in NY might be able to hit it on the head.
Howie

Thanks Howie it's a start, i like to know what i'm working with and have only heard of Huffy out of that list. i'll see what i can find.

Cheers
Todd

I know this is an old thread but I figured since I just found 2 of these bikes, I would ad to it.

IMG_6578_zps28a26c58-1.jpg

IMG_6579_zps9e7c8daf-1.jpg

IMG_6580_zps4324b29e-1.jpg

IMG_6581_zpsd5f5a969-1.jpg

IMG_6583_zps26628f97-1.jpg

As you can see they have seen their better days. They are basically just yard art now. I still think they are cool looking. :D

Anyone ever figure out more info on this brand of bike? I didn't see much on the web.

Justcruzin
Those are English built. The one has a Hercules (if I remember right) sprocket and the other looks like Raleigh built for another name sprocket. Forks on both look Raleigh built also.

Back