When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Bicycle News

-

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
We are now in our 4th year and the First issue of this year is out in readers hands now and we are working on the next issue. This is a great opportunity if you are not already a subscriber to sign up now. We'll send you the first issue of this year, and before you know it the next issue will be in hand. Only $25.00 for US address's. You can subscribe here-

http://classicbicyclenews.com/

If you are a previous subscriber and have not renewed yet, it's not too late. We'll get you caught up so you won't miss an issue.

We are also looking for guest writers. This month we had 2 subscribers send in stories about their projects. Greg Peck sent in a great story about restoring his Schwinn, and Dirk Duncan sent in pictures of his Firestone Super Cruiser with the painted to match Atchison Sidecar.

If you have a story that you would like to contribute, please contact me directly at the address below.

k7DgH-1.jpg

Just subscribed

I've meant to do this earlier and kept forgetting. Thanks for the reminder and I'm done.

Not one to do paypal, I was able and grateful to use my credit card.
Then I decided that what the hell, I signed up for paypal, again.
That's right, the guy that refused to ever use this form of payment ever again.

I'm still upset about how they handled my Ninetendo Xmas order for my twins years ago. What an ordeal that was.
It's a long story and I should try to let it go. So I am. Progress I guess.

Can't wait to get my first copy of the CBN.

Great cover shot! I love the CBN! Always looking forward to the next issue! Keep up the great work!

are there any future plans on expanding to more than 6 issues per year?

Back