When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Head badges....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Classicriders

I live for the CABE
Ok. People have been complaining more and more about ebay and how they are raising rates, changing standards, making it less "seller friendly" etc... Bottom line is that they are going to continue being the 800lb gorilla unless the users say otherwise.
So, as vintage bicycle collectors/enthusiasts we should do all we can to promote great sites like this one. We have free forums here where
we can list items for sale without any fees to anyone. The closest thing to an online "swap meet' is right here, and yet it is barely used.
I'm not suggesting that anyone abandon ebay altogethor, but why not offer items on here prior to ebay? Offer them to collectors first.
Here are some nice badges I have for sale. I have about eight to twelve more badges that I will be posting here over the next few days. Contact me for prices, availability, or any questions. I offer discounts on multiple purchases.
SB
Libertybadge-1.jpg

Harmonybadge-1.jpg

Empirebadge-1.jpg

Clipperbadge-1.jpg

Sounds like a good idea but may I suggest if you are really serious about selling to include a price in your first post, no make offer, play email tag etc. And dont forget, lets not try to profit on shipping like a lot of ebay sellers.
http://oldbike.homestead.com/

I hear ya kunzog. In my first post I did request that people contact me for prices. This is just how I prefer to list my items on here. If someone is serious, they will have no problem contacting me via PM.

I understand the need to charge for packing, I do as well. I just meant not to overcharge and try to make up profit on an item. I collect bicycle license tags and some sellers charge $6.50 to mail a 2 1/2 x 2 inch tin tag! Usually if I see an item with excessive shipping charges I just pass it over.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back