When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this worth $100.00

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brassbusterpc

Finally riding a big boys bike
My buddie want's a $100.00 for this Schwinn Phantom BMX, just gonna flip it, is it worth it. Thanks.

Attachments

• Picture 1956.jpg
    Picture 1956.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 446
  • Picture 1955.jpg
    Picture 1955.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 448
  • Picture 1954.jpg
    Picture 1954.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Picture 1952.jpg
    Picture 1952.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 433
  • Picture 1951.jpg
    Picture 1951.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 541
Like Rick says on Pawn Stars, "Not gonna happen".

$100 is about what it would be worth at retail, $150 if you found the right guy. I'd be more in it at about $25-$40.

Check your other post on it. I was thinking it was a Predator not Phantom. I'd still say $100-$125.

I'd still give you $20 + Shipping for it right now. :cool:

doesnt seem like there is enough room for enough of a profit to flip it,,but I could be wrong, I had basically the same bike in the Schwinn Scrambler I bought it for 10 did a little work and sold it for 80. The one you show is nicer.

Attachments

• muscle 002.jpg
    muscle 002.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 415
The wheels are "Tuff II" I would honestly say they are worth about $50 for the pair with the tires. the rest of the bike is worth maybe $50-75. There isn't much room for a profit if it's priced at $100. I'd stay away from it unless you plan on buying it for yourself.

I would offer 75 bucks for it..it is complete with the correct seat which is hard to find,,and the chainguard which you seldom see.

Back