When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom head badges made

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

axsepul

Finally riding a big boys bike
CUSTOM HEADBADGES
PRICES START AT $35

[video=youtube;UhWZ3sFy7Vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhWZ3sFy7Vk[/video]

I can help you out with the creation of the art but I will need for you to at least make a sketch on paper with your idea. I can’t go and create different arts just so you can choose one.
Once you have submitted your sketch with the desire size I will let you know how much it will cost to have the badge made. I will also need to know at this time if you want holes drilled to your badge and if you want the badge painted and in how many colors. After a price has been set and payment has been made I will then start to create a computer generated art so you can see your headbadge. You will have to approve the art before I actually make the headbadge.

DO NOT ASK TO HAVE AN ORIGINAL HEADBADGE DUPLICATED
ONLY CUSTOM BADGES OF YOUR CREATION

I will start this thread with a few headbadges of my creation.

ZOMBIEHEARSEHEADBADGE-1.jpg

1. Brass
2. About 3.2" tall by 1.7" wide
3. $35 SHIPPED!
I have 3 of these ready ship

UNKNOWNHEADBADGE-1.jpg

1. Brass
2. About 3.2" tall by 1.7" wide
3. $35 SHIPPED!
I have 3 of these ready ship

Suggested method of application is using 3M double sided tape.

pi_274-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Other unknowns: "You tell me...", "What is this?", "?", "What am I?", "I don't need no stink'n badge"

Last edited:
I'd like one oval shape for a schwinn cruiser frame kinda like the one shown but I would like it to say

HENRY
RAT
ROD
BUILT

Basically

Ratrod in the middle, Henry at the top, and Built on the bottom

It's for my neighbor for his birthday.

Can you do that?

I'd like one oval shape for a schwinn cruiser frame kinda like the one shown but I would like it to say

HENRY
RAT
ROD
BUILT

Basically

Ratrod in the middle, Henry at the top, and Built on the bottom

It's for my neighbor for his birthday.

Can you do that?

Did you ever get that measurement?

I think it was 3 1/4 or 3 3/8 Im not sure what the standard hole spacing is on 70's and 80's schwinns, I only have 50's and 40's bikes,. maybe someone here can help.

That is badass! Thanks! I will definitely get a couple more in the coming weeks. Damn that was FAST dude! :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back