When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffy Middleweight photo album

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So it was mentioned that we should have a photo gallery of certain model bikes.
So to get it started.....
Here is what I have with some 60's Huffy Middleweights.

Huffy 66 boys red Eldorado (all original but the tires...should be 26 x 1.75 not these 26 x 2.125
But I like the balloon tires on this beefy looking bike

attachment.php

65 boys gold Eldorado soon to be for sale

attachment.php

The typical switch panel for these Huffy's....there is a version that has a horn switch as well

attachment.php

67 girls Eldorado...lots to do here but, all original

attachment.php

Year? mid 60's? Huffy Coast King...not mine but I saved the picture for a reference

attachment.php

Last edited:
60's Silver King

Here is a 60's Silver King

attachment.php

Modified tail light assembly however, I believe the tray is correct

attachment.php

The dual hedlight and horn swicth panel

attachment.php

Frt view of the tanklight bezel

attachment.php

Here is a couple pics of my now sold Camaro. Have not seen another black one like it. Pretty sure it is a 67.

Attachments

• After front.jpg
    After front.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 410
  • After 1.jpg
    After 1.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 488
Nice looking camaro. That headtube decal is never found in that condition.
Love to have that one.
Thx for posting pics of it.
I think the album idea is a great idea.
Type huffy in the search field and there they are. Easier to find this way I tbink.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

61 Huffy Firestone Silver Cruiser

Thanks to a Copake auction listing Stephen found this 61 Huffy built Firestone Silver Cruiser tanklight girls bike.
According to the Huffy middleweight guru (classicfan1), this was the first year Huffy offered the chromed tanklight bikes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks to a Copake auction listing Stephen found this 61 Huffy built Firestone Silver Cruiser tanklight girls bike.
According to the Huffy middleweight guru (classicfan1), this was the first year Huffy offered the chromed tanklight bikes.

attachment.php

Interesting, compare to my sister version by Snyder:
adamtinkererscollection010-1.jpg

Cool bikes, I don't have any Huffy's yet but the old ones from the mid 70's & older don't show up anywhere around here other than 1 Huffy made Monark that didn't look good.

1958 Huffy Eldorado - I am pretty sure this is the first year for the Eldorado. I also think it is the last year before Huffy went to the cantilever frames for their middleweight line. This is how I found it. Its been sitting patiently in my garage for almost a year waiting to be cleaned up. Fenders are a little dinged up and the white paint has faded to a pinkish color, but a pretty bike!

58_huffy-1.jpg

1964 Huffy built Firestone 500 - This was my first adventure into vintage bikes. I have since put on a cool old horn and a set of red jeweled parade struts.

firestone2-1.jpg

Huffys

The Gold boys Huffy is a 3 speed. Really nice riding bike. The Girls Eldorado is really nice.

Huffy after.jpg

Huffy Eldorado.jpg

yeah, i think so, Cool bikes, I don't have any Huffy's yet but the old ones from the mid 70's & older don't show up anywhere around here other than 1 Huffy made Monark that didn't look good.thanks for your sharing,
10gif-1.jpg

Back