When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby airflow paint scheme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

then8j

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I keep second guessing my choices of what color to paint my Shelby. I seem to see quite a few photos of black and red. Which at first I thought was really cool, but the blue and yellow looks really good too. I want something that says "classic 1939"
My question is:
What were the colors that were available from the factory?

What are your favorite colors and color combos, drop a picture to show me. I am open to some suggestions.

Let's open the Shelby flood gates....... Hope the owners of these bikes don't mind but i'm posting them in a reference format. They all are great bikes that deserve recognition since Shelbys don't get recognized like Schwinns do. Here we go.....
KGrHqJhIE2fDHmlkwBNrC8fb8g_3-1.jpg
KGrHqNp8E63ZwhdsBPC8vWr7Pw60_3-1.jpg
193720shelby20airflow201-1.jpg
1938_S1-1.jpg
193920shelby20airflo20mt202sml-1.jpg
193920shelby20wf20airflo201-1.jpg
2464806822_037e5bb71b_z-1.jpg
263890_438845352824631_1364272088_n-1.jpg

Ok. As you can tell, it doesn't take much to egg me on. HAHA!! How about i open it up a bit to Hiawatha Arrows, No Nose bikes, and 36 Shelby banana tank bikes??? Us Shelby boys need love too. This isn't just a Schwinn world. Maybe i can convert some of the Schwinn boys over from those Canti frames to a better laid back seatpost Shelby? Once you ride a Shelby, i guarantee you will park your Schwinn forever!!!!!! You can test ride mine for yourself. My B6 hasn't seen the light of day in over a year.

Back