When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer parts cabinet??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eazywind

Had this for a while now. Got it out of an old bike shop in Casper WY when i bought a bunch of stuff 6 years ago or so. Can't find anything on the web. Is this a Whizzer cabinet? Or just a parts cabinet that the bike shop slapped a sticker on? Anyone seen one like it before? Click on pics to enlarge. Marc

whiz1.JPG
whiz2.JPG
whiz3.JPG
whiz4.JPG
whiz5.jpg

Kinda looks a bit like a cabinate I have. Think just a cabinet that someone slapped a Whiz decal on.

Yep

Yep. Sticker applied. That seems to be right. I am sure someone would have had an official (?) cabinet and will chime in if they did, but in my travels ( not that i have been around in the bike scene long ) I have not seen one. Marc

Being an ex marketing guy...there's no way in hell the brand would be confined to just the backside of the cabinet...I'm sure there would be branding on the conspicuous front or the sides.

Looks like the bike shop owner could have been a whizzer dealer too.
I'd love to have that.
Here's a pic of Ron Houk whizzer displays with some NOS stuff in his cabinet, same decal on the display with clock.

Ray

Attachments

• DSCN2874.jpg
    DSCN2874.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Here is a scan of an original page from Volume 2 number 5 (June 1947) of the Whizzer bulletin (sent to dealers). It's a very 'custom' piece:

cabinet.jpg

Back