When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Military Bike in Uniform

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stony

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a picture of me taken on my military Columbia yesterday during the Skidkings ride. My uniform pieces are all original except the musset bag hanging from the handle bars. Rear fender is painted with 12th Bomb Group stencil.

milbikeinuniform-1.jpg

milbike-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike! But, I think it would be nicer if you recovered the saddle in black. I don't believe that a military bike would have a red saddle.

Nice bike! But, I think it would be nicer if you recovered the saddle in black. I don't believe that a military bike would have a red saddle.

The G519 bicycle has a tan or brown seat (depending on the amount of oil and dirt on the seat) It just looks red from the flash in the rear shot picture. The G519 did not have a black seat.

Nice bike Stony!

Saw your bike on New Years day ride Stony. Very cool bike. Didn't notice if you were wearing rubber.... T

i can't see the picture but according to you description i think it is so stunning

Last edited:
For some reason these forums delete my picture after a short amount of time. Is it my photo provider or is it the forums? My avatar is the same bike before the additions.

As for the Columbia, I just put a new seat on it with the Persons shield stamp. I also replaced the seat frame, clamp and spacers with original NOS ones.

...wish I could see it, all I get is tiny square boxes with red "X"'s in them. Everybody else's pix I can view....

Back