When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

princessfiona911

On Training Wheels
I have a great Western Flyer bicycle and I would love to research the serial number. A86 526826. I can't seem to find anyway to do this online. Can anyone help me with this? Is the 86 the year the bike was made?

Western Flyer Pictures

Here is a side angle, Hope it helps.
003.jpg
Posting a pic or two would be extremely helpful. V/r Shawn

What you have there is a 70s 5 or 10 speed roadbike. Not sure but it looks to be a 24 in. wheelsize, I don't see them in that size too often. A little too new for the ballooner crowd but I sell roadbikes like that for 90-120 dollars, unless they have top end components.

It is a 10 speed with 26 X 1 3/8 tires. Any idea where I can find an original saddle for this bike? Thanks for the date input. I have been wondering what decade it came from.

What you have there is a 70s 5 or 10 speed roadbike. Not sure but it looks to be a 24 in. wheelsize, I don't see them in that size too often. A little too new for the ballooner crowd but I sell roadbikes like that for 90-120 dollars, unless they have top end components.

I had a 76 Western flyer 10 speed last summer... It was ALL Dura Ace! fabulous condition too!

I know very little about this bike except that I love it. I did put new gum wall tires on it, but kept the originals. Know idea why I'm keeping them. The decals and stickers are all in good shape. I gave a guy $30 for it and it's been worth every cent. I wish I knew more about it so I could sound half way intelligent when people ask me about it.

Back