When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any interest or information on Haro

-

Claysgarage

Finally riding a big boys bike
I believe this to be late 70" early 80's bike? Can anyone help? Cool neck and stand.
haro mx 3.jpg

looks to be a FST or Sport model with the single top tube..I would say 85-88 for year

Haro doesn't really come out until 84 with a bike of that style. The crank and pedals say 1986. Looks like someone had fun redoing that thing

Haro!

I used to see the man! HARO himself at my local greasy spoon killer mexican restaurant ROSAS all the time here in Hermosa Beach in the early 80s.
Always had an entourage there...usually BMX'd out in racing get ups! logos a blaze! LOL! Good times! Wonder if he like the Super Deluxe burritos or the combo plates?

I believe this to be late 70" early 80's bike? Can anyone help? Cool neck and stand.View attachment 88356

At first glance I thought it was an 80's Sport or FST but the bars at the rear wheels (drop-out's) don't flare out the way that the 85-88 Sport/FST/Master typically did. You could probably find a year by researching those differences. 90's perhaps?

Why a banana seat?? poor thing! They definitely left that bike for dead.

-Rich.

Last edited:
Bob Haro was a cartoonist and not really a racer. Before you get snarky I have a few Haro bikes and early Haro bikes were chaotic to say the least

Back