When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wingbar RAT

-

momona

Finally riding a big boys bike
57MM wheels, thick bricks 24x3, schwinn bars and grips, spare troxel seat, and wingbar frame, and.... cup holder.

Attachments

• 0321131234.jpg
    0321131234.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 0321131235.jpg
    0321131235.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 997
Thanks, had a lot of fun bolting it together. Just waiting for this weather to warm up.

Bad ass!!!!!

I dig it! Fat franks?

Love the feel of this bike!! Quickly becoming my favorite.

Thanks! The tires are Felt Circuits. Sorry to jump on your thread with my bike, but yours is the only other "custom" Wingbar I've ever seen. Love it!

Keep the pics coming!!!! Looking for a set of pedals like you got!! ---in my price range.

Anyone else rat out a silver king?

Here is my 1935 window frame Silverking

Built this up for the Rat Rod bike build off last year -- Copper powder coated rims - seat springs - rear cog - just left the frame raw -- I dig the way it feels with the 24 x 3 inch tire set up - Ride Vintage - Frank

attachment.php

attachment.php

cycclone

...modeled my bike after yours. When i saw your build on ratrodbikes... i had to have one!

cyclone?

Thick bricks, right? Did you age the tires... how did you get them to look like that? They look old.

Back