When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making Torrington #15 Streamline pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

John

I live for the CABE
Making Torrington #15 pedals

img-311110947-0001.jpg

Torrington 15 (2).jpg
Torrington 15 (3).jpg
Torrington 15 (4).jpg
Torrington 15 (5).jpg
Torrington 15 (6).jpg

Great looking pedals your the man John. Put me in line for a set if your making extras. Also one of those tornado seats.

John,
I have run out of superlatives to describe how totally phenominal your amazing fabrication skills are.
As the great Andrew Dice Clay once said. Unfricken believable!
Those crescent end plates are fabulous! You make it look like it was no big deal, but that had to be a big deal.
How did you do that?

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! All of you need to hand your numbered tickets back. Aren't these pedals supposed to be on Shelby Speedline bikes only? I haven't seen them on any other "orignal" bikes? Yes they were sold aftermarket but were only available from the factory from Shelby. Correct?

Oh and btw John, you can throw in 4 pairs with our deal we have going. HAHA!! Stop teasing me with Shelby parts or i'll be in the negative instead of the positive. HA!

Back