When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Building - Wheel Work

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi everyone! I know sometimes its hard to trust your local bike shop with your Vintage/Antique wheel work, or you just plain old dont know how or want to do it yourself, so I am offering my services. I have 20+ years of wheel building experience, 18 years working professionally in/running a bike shop. I have in stock or can order/cut just about every size, gauge, or butting spoke you need as well as modern alternatives to old rims. Estimates are free and I charge depending on the job. I can also do full wheel restoration. I am not 100% set up to steam/straighten warped wood rims at this time(working on it) I can true as best as possible.

Thank you,
Tom

Last edited:
I am available again to build or work on wheels if anyone is in need. Im sorry to those that I couldn't help the past few months.

Oh.....And Im pretty much out of original spokes. I have a few odd sizes of 105g Torrington and 70's Schwinn stuff. I will be looking for more, but for now all builds will use new DT Swiss stainless or Wheelsmith Stainless.

I have and can get more, new .105g and .120g spokes in almost all sizes, cad plated, and stainless. They will be a lot less expensive than Memory lane....

Last edited:
Back