When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Building - Wheel Work

-

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi everyone! I know sometimes its hard to trust your local bike shop with your Vintage/Antique wheel work, or you just plain old dont know how or want to do it yourself, so I am offering my services. I have 20+ years of wheel building experience, 18 years working professionally in/running a bike shop. I have in stock or can order/cut just about every size, gauge, or butting spoke you need as well as modern alternatives to old rims. Estimates are free and I charge depending on the job. I can also do full wheel restoration. I am not 100% set up to steam/straighten warped wood rims at this time(working on it) I can true as best as possible.

Thank you,
Tom

Last edited:
I am available again to build or work on wheels if anyone is in need. Im sorry to those that I couldn't help the past few months.

Oh.....And Im pretty much out of original spokes. I have a few odd sizes of 105g Torrington and 70's Schwinn stuff. I will be looking for more, but for now all builds will use new DT Swiss stainless or Wheelsmith Stainless.

I have and can get more, new .105g and .120g spokes in almost all sizes, cad plated, and stainless. They will be a lot less expensive than Memory lane....

Last edited:
Back