When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Hollywood

-

newgirl

Look Ma, No Hands!
This bike is for sale at a local thrift store for $45. I'm considering buying it and fixing it up for my 8 year old daughter. Can someone tell me more about this bike?

Attachments

• schwinnhollywood.jpg
    schwinnhollywood.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 73
buy it

I think that would be a great project for you and your daughter to work on together. I bet it would clean up pretty well. post some after pics if you get it. Tim

yes.perfect bike for your little girl.some were normal hollywood style and several were made in lil chick fashion.the voilet color is great.good buy at 45.00.:o

This is Schwinn's version of the Sting Ray for girls. These were really well built bicycles and

I'd guess this is from about 1966....? It seems to be a fair price, I always offer less, all they

can do is say. no.

My husband took this picture yesterday and told me about the bike. I went there today after work and it was gone. :( Someone got a good bike though.

Back