When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

exploded view of rear drum brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Find a reproduction 1940 parts catalog

these are the types of things we need on this site.. Maybe a thread that all it contains is exploded views of service manuals.. Im still looking for a pic of this from a 40s service catalog... I found it funny the ratchet drive just sits on some flat bushing type bearing and not roller when I tore mine apart..

But seriously, a thread just dedicated to hubs,wiring, locks, ect would be amazing!.. I know Dave found,a great Morrow service sheet, which now you must search over other threads to find. I think its a good idea?!..im tired of looking through 500 posts to find what im looking for

but assembly pics would be helpful

do they even exist for drum brakes? ive never seen them

do they even exist for drum brakes? ive never seen them

This is my new thread idea
Scott, what do you think of having just a thread that contains exploded views of things and service manual pics?.. Like wiring diagrams, hubs, brakes, locks ect... They would be locked from comment to keep them clean and easy to reference. Thread name could be service and diagram.
Just an idea... Can never find the topic I need and habe to weed through a bunch of opinion before I find it...if I do.. Kinda like a quick reference guide

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

This is my new thread idea
Scott, what do you think of having just a thread that contains exploded views of things and service manual pics?.. Like wiring diagrams, hubs, brakes, locks ect... They would be locked from comment to keep them clean and easy to reference. Thread name could be service and diagram.
Just an idea... Can never find the topic I need and habe to weed through a bunch of opinion before I find it...if I do.. Kinda like a quick reference guide

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Completely agree with this. I have been reading through posts for about 2 hours and i definitely have the information [ i think ] i was looking for, but having everything in one place would be fantastic. I am thinking of consolidating all of theinfo in to one post and reposting it. No reference diagrams yet! But i am looking. :)

Back