When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying / valuing, please..... Interested in selling perhaps.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rschafer

On Training Wheels
Can anyone help identify the approx year and manufacturer of this bicycle? I thought about restoring it but I'm not sure of its value. Didn't want to do anything to the bike (in original condition) if it's worth more like it is.

Attachments

• bikeII.jpg
    bikeII.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 245
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 244
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 272
Rare

but not that desireable MONARK SLIVERKING CO mfg General model-auto store generic (cool) badge- leave it alone- mild clean and lube - no redo-Interested if selling
[email protected] thanks

that bike

Cool bike - it has the single monark springer as would be found on motorized (whizzer/super twin) monarks - pretty rare springer and the tank. I have never seen a tank like this before with that huge chrome/silver trim. That is very cool indeed. I assume that part in particular as well must be rare. It's pretty unusual for those 2 things and the fact it has a rocket ray headlight.

The bicycle springer

Cool bike - it has the single monark springer as would be found on motorized (whizzer/super twin) monarks - pretty rare springer and the tank. I have never seen a tank like this before with that huge chrome/silver trim. That is very cool indeed. I assume that part in particular as well must be rare. It's pretty unusual for those 2 things and the fact it has a rocket ray headlight.

and the motorized springer---- are different...

Mods should move this to the balloon tire section of the forum until a selling price is determined. V/r Shawn

I wasn't looking to sell....I don't even have the bike. Just wanted to know what one looked like.

Mike

Back