When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early J. C. Higgins Flightliner (1959)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
Early J. C. Higgins Flightliner (1959) in as found condition. The bike is a 2 speed, and is all original, missing only one pedal and the chain guard. Good solid bike for restoration, no dents, only some minor surface rust.

$275.00

Thanks, Chris. 620-820-9339

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: Early 60's J. C. Higgins Flightliner

Even has the lenses.
anyway you can post a better shot of the tank front on? Can't see the whole front bezel. Not sure I've ever seen this tank with that overhang visor....it might be just the way the angle of the pic that amplifies the front top edge of the tank. Individual lenses is new to me.
I'd like to add it to the "tanklight" photo album.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Even has the lenses.
anyway you can post a better shot of the tank front on? Can't see the whole front bezel. Not sure I've ever seen this tank with that overhang visor....it might be just the way the angle of the pic that amplifies the front top edge of the thank. Individual lenses is new to me.
I'd like to add it to the "tanklight" photo album.

I'll be out in the shop today. I'll take a couple for ya. Ya, I've seen very few with this light setup. Not sure whether it was a special issue, or a one year deal. I know it's cool though. It does have the over hang above, like the pic appears. It's how the tank is formed, not an add on piece.

Last edited:
Here we go. Again, sorry about it needing cleaned and elbow grease, but the bike is literally as I found it. If you look close, you can even see an old sticker (decal) kit, the original owner put on the bike.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've seen the early tanks, I think it's a 1959. Chris

Thanks, I thought this as well. But putting it up for sale, I opted for saying it's early 60's so to not miss lead. Now, I'm really wondering.

Re: Early 60's J. C. Higgins Flightliner

Straight on, it reminds me of WALL-E the animated robot.

I went ahead and modified post to reflect the info you all helped with. Thanks so much.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back