When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Panther II

-

bushb2004

Finally riding a big boys bike
Started on the next project, collecting parts.

1959_panther2.jpg
PANTHER_20131124.jpg

Love this color....something about green get me wanting more bikes.
What Schwinn color is it? Is it a rare color combo? Light green and what....white?
Someone must have an exact color match that we could see as a reference.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I guess I love Radiant Green then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Incorrect rear rack and color

Not sure if you want things to remain correct. But the rear rack is the wrong style for that year and the color is the incorrect. Just a FYI. Here is a sample of my 61 Panther III. Which shows the correct rear rack with round edges not square.

1960%20SCHWINN%20PANTHER%20III.jpg

Not sure if you want things to remain correct. But the rear rack is the wrong style for that year and the color is the incorrect. Just a FYI. Here is a sample of my 61 Panther III. Which shows the correct rear rack with round edges not square.

View attachment 124575

I like that green too....so this is the Radiant Green?
What is his green...Florida Green?

View attachment 124575

Thanks for info on the rack, I assume the paint color under the latex green is correct though. I plan on carefully removing the latex paint to reveal what’s underneath, but from what I can tell so far, it appears to be the original paint

Thanks again

Back